This summer I have decided to be productive and make sure that I’m seizing every opportunity I get. I have an endless list of things to do and I don’t know where to start. I needed some motivation, so when I read a post by Krista Colvin I felt that I can really do this. I just had to share my experience with you. The following is a challenge that Krista has done, but I have altered it to fit more appropriately!
5 minutes is all that is needed to start scratching out things from your list. If you spend 5 minutes everyday for a week, then you will find yourself done with your list (depends on how long it is).
Before you start, here’s what must be done.
- Write a list of all the things you need to do. You can also order them based on importance. For example: Take a dentist appointment/ Download music to itunes/ Join a gym/ Pay your mobile bill/ Throw out old books/ Organize your desk/ Post on your blog/ Download your episodes/ Update your applications/… The list can go on forever
- Set your timer for 5 minutes.
- Start with number one and see how many things you can accomplish!
- SCRATCH out what you have done. That feels good, doesn’t it?
- Optional: Document the list (either post it on your blog/twitter/instagram or type it up on your phone, so it’s always with you). You can also order them depending on importance.
Trust me a lot can be accomplished in 5 minutes. If any blogger is willing to take this challenge, then post it on your blog and link it back to here. Anyone else, just comment bellow with how this challenge has affected you!
Let’s declare “Now is the New Later”, set your timers, and let’s knock out some 5 Minute Projects!
Who’s with me?!