Drinking Water

Water, as everyone already knows, is very essential for the human boby. It helps the body perform many functions and it keeps your skin very smooth. I’ve been trying to achieve a very important goal concering water. That is to drink 2 liters a day as all human adults are supposed to. Now, the water I usually drink is Abraaj’s 300ml water bottle. If I want to achieve my goal, then I have to drink at least 6 water bottles or 7.

I never even reached 5 water bottles a day! It’s really hard to drink the right amount of water. Sometimes, I drink 4 water bottles a day, other days I drink less. I know people that drink one abraaj water bottle per week. So, I guess I’m not doing that bad. But I shouldn’t compare myself to other people. I should depend on myself.

–How many water bottles did you drink today? (mention the brand and size of the bottle)

Tagged ,

16 thoughts on “Drinking Water

1. Vainglorious says:

I had 3 small bottles (didn’t pay much attention to the brand) and a few glasses of water so maybe total of 4?

2. Drinking Water « Summer…

I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)…

3. Confashion says:

I know I should be drinking more water :\
    1 liter probably? I think it was Masafi

4. Soor Avenue says:

I drink about 6 to 7 per day (abraj 300ml) but sometimes more when I am doing any activities. It doesn’t seem hard to achieve. Substitute what you drink usually with your meals and have a bottle with you wherever you go. Have dew bottles at your work place, your room and so on. By time you will drink the required amoun without noticing it.

• Summer says:

True, I should always keep a bottle of water with me. I probably should exercise more, so that way I’d want to drink more water. And I should decrease the amount of sodas I drink, even though I don’t drink a lot ;p

5. Shin says:

I’m so bad at drinking water everyday so I have to actually remind myself to drink at least 4 glasses of water! I don’t get thirsty very much I guess. I should be drinking more! xoxoxoxoxooo

6. i try to drink as much water as possible – sometimes i feel like it makes me feel super bloated!

I saw that you commented on a recent post of Rumi’s at Fashion Toast and I thought that you might be interested in my post where I did a DIY body chain: http://www.fvncy.com/2010/06/tied-up.html

KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

7. TaZmaNiA says:

Summer, great great post :) I was intending to write about the same thing :) ya36eek il 3afya

8. eshda3wa says:

i drink ALOT of water

im never without water

when i used to drink abraaj, before all the rumors started i drank 7 – 8 bottles a day
    now i switched to ABC which is a .33 L bottle and i drink around the same.

ps

is it safe to go back to abraaj?

• Summer says:

That’s really good!
      I heard all the rumors about abraj, but I still drink it. Even though a lot of people tell me it has too much sodium..
      So I am not sure if its really safe!

Summer Wants To Know

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s